"UTEC Sp. z o. o." / "Flylights" is obliged to maintain the privacy of all persons who entrusted their personal data to it, including persons visiting our websites, users of our applications, etc. This statement concerns the way we will treat your private data as their administrator, in accordance with the principles processing of personal data, included in the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (EU) 2016/679.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATORS.
UTEC Sp. z o.o.
8 Chałubińskiego St.,
BC “Oxford Tower”, 29 floor
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Types of information collected:
- Information you provide: we collect any information you provide to us.
- Information from other sources: we may also collect information about you from other sources.
WHAT PURPOSE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your personal data to provide and improve the services offered to our clients. We process personal data in order to:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use personal data to accept and process your order, provide products and services, process payments and communicate with customers regarding shipments, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide and develop our services and solve possible problems. We use your personal data to provide functionality, performance analysis, repair and avoid errors, and improve the usability and efficiency of our services.
- We collect your personal data in order to be able to choose products and services that may interest you and to personalize your experience with our services based on your interests.
- Complying with the rules of law. In certain situations, we are legally obliged to collect and process personal data. For example, we collect information about the buyer's place of residence and bank account in order to verify identity and for other required purposes.
- We use your personal data to contact you by various means of communication (e.g. telephone, mail, chat) in relation to the services we provide.
- We use your personal data for advertising purposes, using data collected based on your interests.
- Preventing fraud and credit risk. We process personal data to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers and other users.
- We may also ask you for consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, to which we will inform you. If you agree to the use of personal data for a specific purpose. You can revoke your permission at any time and we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO?
The user has access to his personal data, including name, address, contacts, profile information, settings and transport history in the 'Your Account' section of our website.
HOW LONG TIME DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We store your personal data as long time as you use our services. After completing them, we may need them to sanction their use, such as assistance in answering questions and complaints, or for other purposes, such as combating fraud and financial crime, and compliance with legal acts.
We are committed to ensuring the security of your data. To prevent unauthorized disclosure of data, we use appropriate data access control mechanisms.
These files are only stored until the end of the browser session. They will disappear when the browser is closed or the computer is turned off. If you have decided to provide your data on flylights.eu, we will use session cookies that contain encrypted information that enables identification.
These files remain on your computer even if you close your browser or turn off the computer. They arise every time you visit a website. From this moment, a unique identifier is assigned to you. It is part of a permanent cookie. These activities are aimed, for example, to save your preferred language on flylights.eu.
If you do not want to store cookies, you can disable their storage in your browser or in the notification of receiving cookies.
Using flylights.eu is also possible without collecting cookies.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, you can:
- know the place of storage of personal data, the purpose of their processing, the address of the owner or administrator of personal data, or you can obtain appropriate instructions for obtaining this information from authorized persons, except for matters reserved by law;
- receive information on the conditions of access to personal data, including information about third parties with whom your personal data is disclosed;
- have access to your personal data;
- receive, no later than 30 days from the request, a guarantee of the proper storage of your personal data and receive the content of this personal data. This does not apply to matters reserved by law;
- present a reasoned request to the owner of personal data refusing to process their personal data;
- submit a reasoned request for change or deletion of your personal data by the owner and data manager if personal data are processed unreliably or unlawfully;
- protect your personal data against unlawful use or accidental loss, destruction or damage due to intentional concealment, insufficient security or premature disclosure;
- warn against providing false information or defamatory information about the dignity and business reputation of individuals;
- submit complaints regarding the processing of personal data to the offices authorized to examine compliance with the privacy of personal data, or to the court;
- take corrective measures in case of violation of personal data protection provisions;
- express reservations regarding restrictions on the processing of personal data during the term of the contract;
- agree to the processing of personal data;
- know the process of automatic processing of personal data;
- have protection against automatic solutions that may have legal consequences for the subject of the contract.
You can also lodge a complaint with a data protection authority in your country if you believe that your rights in the processing of personal data have been violated.
REFERENCES TO THIRD PARTIES
Our website may contain links to websites of other companies and services which are not under our supervision. We are not responsible for the security or confidentiality of information collected by third parties or their services.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EEA
Your information may be transferred and collected in countries outside the European Economic Area, including countries that may not provide a similar level of personal data protection only with your consent. When we do this, we will ensure that your data is properly protected.